PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Madrid is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “World Congress on Recent Advances in Aquaculture Research & Fisheries” slated on August 20-21, 2018 at Rome,Italy. The theme of the conference is “Sustainable Aquaculture & Fishery”.
Fisheries and aquaculture is an essential resources for food, nutrition, income and employment for billions of people all over the globe. Studies State that fish accounted for about 17% of the world population’s intake of animal protein and 6.7% of all protein intake. In addition, fish provided more than 3.1 billion humans with almost 20% of their average per capita intake of animal protein. It is an important source of essential fats (e.g. long-chain omega-3 fatty acids), vitamins (D, A and B) and minerals (including calcium, iodine, zinc, iron and selenium), particularly if eaten whole. World aquaculture production of fish accounted for 44.1% of whole production (including for non-food uses) from capture fisheries and aquaculture in 2014. Coastal habitats (e.g. mangroves and marshes), geographic information systems (GIS) and remote sensing are more and more facilitating the differentiation and process of vegetation types important for establishing baselines and monitoring change.
- Aquacultre FeedTechnologies in Aquaculture
- Coastal Studies
- Industrial Aquaculture
- Fisheries Management
- Fisheries Science
- Fish Hatchery
- Classification of Aquatic Animals
- Marine Biology
- Aquaculture in Food and Nutrition Security
- Environmental Effects in Aquaculture and Fishery
- Population Dynamics of Fisheries
- Alloys in Aquaculture
- Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture
- Innovation in Fishery Tools
- Aquaculture and Fishery Statistical Analysis
- Recirculating Aquaculture System
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://aquaculture-fisheries.pulsusconference.com/